Thursday, July 21, 2005

Chose a name

I've been thinking seriously about blogging for a couple of months now. It took me a while for me to come up with a name, mostly because I haven't decided what to do when I grow up. My primary occupation is "Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering," so according to American culture, that's my identity. However, I'm also a husband, a father, a leader in my church and the campus ministry organizations in my town and my state, an advisor to a fraternity and several other campus organizations, a researcher, an officer in the Air Force Reserves, and many other things. I expect to write about many of those things at various times, and I wanted the name to reflect the eclectic nature that I anticipate for the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home